Thursday, February 23, 2012

and yet ANOTHER one . . .

So here I am, starting yet ANOTHER blog. This one I might be able to keep going though because it involves crafts!!! I love posting pictures of what I am doing and how things are progressing! So, here is my first picture:
I have made 2 of these lovely granny squares today. I've been out of commission for a few days due to a horrible cold. But I was bound and determined to do something today. So there you have it. You can see how small the squares will be since that is my son's hand holding the granny square! I plan on using 3 colors, the green, which is dark sage, violet, and a blue (I think it is denim heather). Then I will use white to join them =)


So there you have it, my first Craft-Mania Blog Post! YEA! Please feel free to post comments on anything!


Until next time . . .  

1 comment: